We are very proud to announce that we are partnering with the Hsinchu City Government Foreigner Assistance Center (新竹市政府外國人協助中心) to organize a workshop about how to start a business in Taiwan on March 19, 2016.
– Have you considered starting your own business but is not really sure what should be the first step?
– Want to learn about the resources and benefits the CCIFT has to offer foreign entrepreneurs?
– Not sure if Taiwan is an entrepreneur-friendly environment?
– Want to know the key points for a Taiwan start-up?
– Want to meet others in the same situation?
– Want to know what rules have changed in the last year?
Starting a company is never easy and doing it in a foreign country is even harder. Taiwan has many advantages over alternatives like Thailand, China or Hong Kong. For example, unlike many other countries, in Taiwan a foreigner can own 100% of a company. Taiwan also has proper rules of law and most entrepreneurs do not run into people asking for bribes or hand-outs.
Based on 16 years as an entrepreneur in Taiwan, Swedish national Elias Ek will share his experiences and his knowledge regarding rules, laws and culture around starting a company in Taiwan.
|Picking a business entity and registering in Taiwan||Introduction to Taiwan taxes|
|Work permit and ARC issues for entrepreneurs||Financing your business in Taiwan|
|Hiring, managing and paying employees||Offices, business centers or co-working paces|
|Employee insurance issues||Trademarks and Patents|
|Money, banking and invoices||Government support|